5 Ways to Catch Potential Customers’ Attention to Come and Buy to Your Store
Byon October 07, 2019
In this technology-driven world, where almost everything seems to be found online ─ from food, household necessities, office and school supplies, down to personal stuff ─ people with a business-oriented mindset are still opting to put up physical stores. Given the fact that the competition between online and physical establishments is quite tight, as more and more people find convenience in shopping online, physical store owners are probably in search of techniques on how to entice customers to drop by and buy whatever product you are selling.
So, whether you or know someone who belongs to the latter group of business people, here are some helpful tips to draw customers’ attention closely and increase your sales.
1. Come up with a catchy store sign
There are people who come inside a store whose main purpose is to buy but because due to the reason that store sign intrigues their mind and want to find out what’s special in the particular store. That is why there are a lot of stores sprouting like mushrooms with names that are unusual to the ears of many. If you’re considering putting up your own business one of these days or, in case, you already have one, it is better to mull over a unique and/or creative name that can serve as your trademark in the long run.
2. Display your best products out front
Want to grab passers-by’s attention? If so, make sure to display your best products in the place where it can be easily seen by the customers. Like for example, you own a shop of beauty products, might as well out front your best-selling products, or, in case, you’re an authorized dealer of motorcycle or car, it would be better to display a shiny new vehicle.
Keep in mind that as a merchant, you only have limited time to grab a shopper’s attention, which is why it is important to display products that are impactful enough.
3. Put something in your parking lot
Given that people ─ especially those with a vehicle ─ tend to stop in the parking lot, which is often located in the front of your store, putting something like a pole sign can help people notice the products that your store is showcasing. For instance, you can post a sign saying “Christmas is Right Around the Corner” once the ber months approach. By doing so, you can be are like making people realize that the holiday season is coming and they need to buy a present for their loved ones, which they may find inside your store.
4. Make your store immediately recognizable
Decorating your outside walls is one of the steps to making your establishment familiar to the sight of many. This can be done by putting a banner of striking colors from the roof to the sidewalk of your stall. You need not have to scream the prices of the products your store has, an eye-catching sign with pictures of your best product is enough to draw customers’ attention.
5. Upgrade your store’s window with windscreen tinting
Many people tend to do window shopping but how are they going to enjoy this if your store’s window is not enticing itself. With this, commercial window film from one of the best providers of window film in Singapore is a smart choice. You may be thinking of how windscreen tinting can help grab customers’ attention and increase your product sales, well, here’s how it benefit your business.
- Window film enhances the aesthetics of your store. By considering installing a decorative window film to your store, you are like turning the usual look of your store to an enticing one without much effort. All you need is to choose the window film design appropriate to the business you have. With the wide variety of decorative window films offered by many window tinting companies in Singapore, you will never run out of a design that is just right for your store.
- Window film saves customers from the pesky heat and glare. As a merchant, one of your top-most concerns is to provide the best experience to your every customer. By having the best experience, it is important to make sure that customers are not being bothered by the heat and glare caused by the natural light. Good thing, ceramic window film plays an essential role in preventing glare and reducing the heat that penetrates through the window.
- Window film gives better visibility. If you want the customers outside to have a view of the displayed product with ease, it is better to choose for a commercial window film that has a low exterior visible reflection. With this, customers can be able to view certain products without having to deal with the sun’s reflection.
- Window film keeps a comfortable temperature without using too much electricity. If you want to make your customer at ease while shopping, make sure your store has a room temperature that is ideal for the customers. Good thing, with windscreen tinting, you can be able to keep your room warm despite the cold weather outside and cool regardless that the sun is shining brightly. And take note, this can be possibly done without consuming too much electricity!