Protect Your Home during Extreme Weather with Window Tinting
Byon August 05, 2019
Due to extreme heat Singapore often experience, some might be silently wishing for rain in order to decrease the mercury level. While rain can really help in cooling you down, too much might lead to unlikely scenarios. However, rain isn’t the only natural phenomenon that can be experienced as a storm ─ such as hurricanes, cyclones, and tornados ─ puts your safety, as well as your family and your properties (including home, car, etc.) at risk.
When a storm strikes, the only place you can stay where you can feel safe is home. But how can you be sure that your own home can guarantee your safety and security during extreme weather? At this point, getting help from one of the providers of window film in Singapore is the best thing you can do.
What is window tinting?
Window tinting can be often seen on most cars on the road, but this isn’t just made for automobiles for it also plays a crucial part in protecting and securing your home. Window tinting a window is installing a thin, transparent sheet of film, which can come with different ranges of thickness and shades to provide varying levels of UV protection, heat reflection, glare reduction, and privacy.
What are the benefits window tinting gives?
- It reduces the heat that penetrates inside the home. One of the main reasons many choose to get their window tinted is to keep their abode more comfortable, given that window film can reduce up to 85% of the heat from the sun.
- It lowers down electricity consumption. Since it keeps your home has a comfortable temperature due to the decreased amount of heat that tries to go through the windows, expect low electricity consumption in return. With window film, you don’t have to rely too much on the use of the cooling system of your home.
- It protects your skin against the detrimental ultraviolet rays. Although we all need sunlight in our everyday lives, too much sun exposure is harmful to your health. As a matter of fact, it is one of the main contributors to why people suffer from skin cancer.
- It cuts down glare. Not only does sun emit rays that can be detrimental to the skin because sunrays produce bright glares that can cause eye strain. When you are at home, these glares can get in the way while you’re using the computer or when watching your favorite series on the television.
- It provides safety. In addition to blocking off harmful UV rays of the sun, window tinting can also be of great help during extreme weather, like when a storm suddenly strikes. With the help of the thin layer of film installed on your window, the glass will not be easily shuttered in case of the strong blowing force of the wind, as well as the debris that is flying around.
- It enhances the level of privacy. There are myriads of window tinting companies in Singapore which let you choose the how dark you’d like your tint. If you are after securing the privacy inside your home, getting a darker tint is suggested since the darker the tint means fewer outsiders are able to see through the window of your abode.
- Improves the aesthetic look of your home. Window tinting has a variety of decorative patterns that could surely enhance the look and feel of your home.
Where to get a home window tinting?
When it comes to either home or commercial window film service in Singapore, Infratint guarantees a variety of high-quality films that could help in securing your home during extreme weather. You can reach us through our customer care hotline at 6684 5330 or 9456 0888.